Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mumbo Jumbo

Walkin' through Hezikiahs tunnel
The tunnel is 1.25 miles long
Jericho
King Herods Swimming pool where he drowned his Brother in law
a temple in egypt
i think i give the sphinx a run for his prowness
me trying to get some action from the sphinx
but i uh..kind of missed haha

notice my fanny pack. seriously these things are amazing
when i get home i am going to wear one on campus all the time
the view from top of mt sinai
SUN RISE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
beginning of our descent 2:00 am in the morning mt sinai
Batman on mt sinai werid.

did you know that i can fit 234 cheerios in my mouth ???
Mosque of Muhammud
k this pic was taken on a train ride. an overnite train ride
from Luxor to Cario. it was RAD this seat fold down into a
bed and we slept to the soothing motion of the train. This was
us after we woke up. YIKES

Church of the Holy Seplecure
The Man himself
Matisyahu Concert EPK!!!

200 year old Torah written on parchment!!


An area where they believe the Children of Israel passed by



1 comment:

  1. Leanna, Holy Cow! Your adventures are awesome. You know, the fanny pack is a funny thing. It serves a wonderful purpose, but is so gay. If you bring it back, I'm in. I have a "Fuel belt" that I wear on long runs but I sometimes try to wear my shirt over it... I love the posts and can't wait to see more. I miss you!!!

    Mikki

    ReplyDelete