Saturday, November 14, 2009

super soap scooper story

Laundry at the JC is fun.

We have our own laundry mat full of old squeaky (when i say squeaky i mean you need ear plugs if you want to still have hearing left when you leave the room) washer and dryers-mom they even have your set makes me feel right at home. Its kind of fun to put your clothes in the washer and a have to climb on top of the washer and jump on the lid to get it to close. Or the one time when I put my clothes in the dryer at right before i went to bed and when i woke up in the morning they were still running- that was exciting. My skirt shrunk about 6 inches.

i think my favorite part is putting the soap into the washer. The center is so wonderful to provide soap for us. It comes in these 60lb bags that that hang on a rack that has wheels. The soap rack is about 4'9" tall and I am 5'2" so i look forward to jumping on the bar and hanging over it to reach down and scoop a cup of soap out. Sometimes it cuts my air supply off so its hard to breath and my face gets really red its great.

The soap scooper is like a game. everytime i do laundry we have a new item to scoop the soap with. I don't know who invented it but its SO FUN. The first week was too easy-we had a scooper. it work well but wasn't challenging enough. So the next week we a plastic cup with the whole in the bottom. you lost points if you left trail of blue and white specks. it was a bit hard but wasn't challenging enough. Soooo the next week we found a plastic bag! Boy was it so much fun to lay it out and shovel soap in it and then dump in the washer! but this last week was the ultimate challenge! (and who ever thought of this is a geinus) we found a sock to scoop the soap! man o man. I mean not even a regular sock it was an ANKLE SOCK! only the pure in skill could figure out that one. I think i am winning. I am not sure where they keep points but i feel pretty confindent in my soap scooping skills.

1 comment:

  1. I guess that's one way to keep laundry kind of fun, if that's even possible...

    ReplyDelete